WWW Terms and Conditions
Vegan Traders Union's relationship with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘The Vegan Traders Union’ or ‘VTU’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any
particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information
available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in
accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
This website may includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the
content of the linked website(s).
You may choose to join the VTU, by submitting an application for your business. If you are approved the following additional terms also apply:
The VTU do not endorse your business, we provide a service that allows your clients to be secure in the knowledge that your business is owned and run by vegans.
The VTU will, where practicable, and with no commitment, help to promote your business to the vegan community at large by:
1. Listing your business in our directory
2. Listing you in our trader showcase area on a strictly random basis, equal with all other members
3. Organising events where you may showcase your business and it's products or services
4. Providing you with uniquely numbered graphics for you to use on printed and online media
You, in return, will:
1. Ensure your listings are up to date with accurate information
2. Try, where practicable, to speak about the merits of VTU membership to other companies
3. Not take any actions, whether directly or indirectly, online or in person, to damage the reputation of the VTU
Currently we do not accept applications from the following business, or entity types:
1. Other directories, whether Vegan, Plant-Based or non-Vegan.
2. Information sites, or repost sites.
3. Meme sites, including, but not limited to, Pinterest pages.
4. Other sites, at the sole discretion of the administrative team, that do not convey a positive image for Veganism.
If the Administrative team feel that you are in breach of these membership requirements then action will be taken, up to and including permanent exclusion from the VTU.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
copyright ©2019 – The Vegan Traders Union